HOUSE OF MARS


Saturday, September 15, 2007

be happy

There are times when you feel so happy, it feels like its your last day on earth. But the reality is, pain and suffering is just around the corner. It's like happy moments (nostalgic moments) are reminders that we should get ready anytime for another challenges or trials to come. I believe that the best will happen everyday, just be aware that even trials are gift to make us strong enough to face life and trying times. Do i sound so pessimistic? hope not, I just realized something that I have personally experienced many times.
For almost 22 years, the life I have been living taught me some very priceless lessons and I'm keeping them stored in mind. Right now, I just want to enjoy these happy moments but I know to set limits. I have a very loving, supportive, generous and cool parents who won't ever get tired of taking good care of me and my two brothers. A good job, my irreplaceable friends, new found friends and hopefully a very loving, sincere partner...soon :-) What more can I ask for?
"Everything that makes me happy are in my hands right now and when the time comes I fall, I'm pretty sure I'll get up."

No comments: