HOUSE OF MARS


Sunday, September 16, 2007

greetings

I read an article about "a filipino thing", I notice that we filipinos have a weird way of starting conversations with people whom we haven't seen for some time. May be your classmate way back in grade school or in high school, perhaps your long time crush then became your friend, then your partner or may be your enemies.My bad!
Normally, it goes like this: "Uuyy! Kumusta? Tumaba ka ah...or the other way..."Payat natin ngayon ah..."
Heller....what's with the weight-related opening spiel, an intro or remark? I experienced that today, when I was at the mall. Which greeting? Both! Just one day! Geezz...how can I have gone from fat to slim in a matter of hours? Thanks for the compliment! Is this so called a filipino thing?
There are times that we don't know what to talk about or what to ask? Easy...a simple "hi" "hello" "how's been doing" would do. or even a smile we'll surely brighten up their day. Go! Fyt!

No comments: