HOUSE OF MARS


Thursday, November 22, 2007

reality check

My head is so groggy now... didn't manage to sleep well last nite. Probably got very bogged about my bhe's txt.I'm worried! Get well soon bhe! I love you.
anyway, last week was really crazy for me at work... even now, am still very boggy down by work and church activities.
totally looking forward for a brighter tomorrow! Yeah!!

-----------------------
A sign to eat more
It had been quite a long time since the last time I weighed myself, an activity I used to do everyday : when I woke up in the morning, after I took my meal, or every time I felt I was light in weight.
'The more you focus on one problem, the bigger the problem will be.' (The Secret book)
So I decided to stop and said good-bye with my scales for a several weeks. I arrested my so great desirability to know my weight.
This morning, after I took my bath, didn't know why, I suddenly wanted to weigh. Happily, despite of my brutality of eating, my weight has stayed the same :)

No comments: