HOUSE OF MARS


Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A reawakening!

Got a rude reawakening last week....Have to thank someone and a strange "dream" for the reawakening from another dream which have belonged to 2 years ago. Perhaps i was lazy or just perhaps im too naive into thinking a miracle will happen someday. But with this reawakening, i know whether i like it or not, i have to make a move. It is no longer mine anymore. It was never mine in the first place.The miracle i kept in my heart has vanished. Perhaps, there shall be a new light in my life. Somehow or rather, God had its plans for me i think. He had made me tasted the bitterness of losing all the time and not forgetting the sweetness of gaining something. I wont say i enjoyed the bitterness of losing but perhaps sometimes without losing, u will never learnt the importance of appreciating something while you had it and may be it was'nt destined to be mine. I will change my directions now that i know finally, the dream is over. i will have to search for a direction that belongs to mine, exclusively mine now. If i keep on dreaming, i will be lying to myself. It wont benefit anyone, not me especially. Certainly, I know this day will come and now, like it or not, i had to face it. A voice taps behind my mind " Mars, this dream is over. Please wake up !No more crying and regretting!

No comments: