HOUSE OF MARS


Sunday, August 12, 2007

Buzzin' out!

It's been a privilege and pleasure working with Killer Bee family. I have been working and serving for the company since I was in high school and I can truly say that there was never a dull moment spent here at the beehive. I have learned a lot from all of you, from my colleagues, from our clients and listeners. I am forever indebted to all of you and my memories from the moment I started as a listener, then as a campus patroller up to the moment I've done my last board work as "the martian" I will cherish forever.
With this, comes my sincerest appreciation because Killerbee 89.1 gave me a wonderful career and experience...and more!
Thanks for the memories!
Special Thanks...to my mentor George Booke, to Peter Cross, Sir Jik, Ate Mary, to all the technicians (special mention Kuya Nixon), To our PD "The Main Man" Joe Fisher, Dadi Rod, Billy Kiane, Chuck Mauri, Gabee, Ainee to my buddy Iceman and to all the Campus Patroller (Junior Beez) and to those unmentioned names, you know who you are! Thank you! I'll see you again!

Buzzin' out!

No comments: