HOUSE OF MARS


Thursday, August 30, 2007

My last piece


When I was in first year High School, I got to know Alritz through Power 93 (it's a Pop Station).
I was an avid listener and he was a new disc jock then. I would requests songs like KC and Jojo "All my Life" and he would play it. I visited the station one Sunday afternoon before going to Service and I was horrified to finally see the face behind the voice. I wish he would remain mystery man to me. Since then, we remained friends from Mystery Man to Chris Rock to Iceman.

Pikoy, God knows how much we've been through...remember Verdebarr? (hungarian sausage), rubbing elbows with local/national artist, remember the halloween were your truck stalled along Damosa Highway and I together with Master Yoda pushed that darn thing up to Damosa Gateway. What about the time when in the middle of our Fung Shui discussion when the lights in the station suddenly went off and well you know what you did. What about the scene at Autoshop, when I tried to push you for lecturing me on misbehaving and unfortunately somebody else fell on the floor. I have witnessed Bating and your love story and now that you are leaving Davao to be with her.

All those memories and a lot more will truly be cherished.
I thank you for being a true friend and an adopted brother to your family. I may not following everything that you told me, but nevertheless, your advices are appreciated...

Till we meet again.

Buzzin' out

No comments: