HOUSE OF MARS


Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Right Choice

Everyday, we are faced with numerous decisions and choices.And try as we may, we often don't choose the things that we know is "good for us". Part of this related to the fact that the "right choice" is often the difficult one to the fact that involves some sacrifice. One day, I couldn't help but to cry. I'm in the stage of discernment...related to family, career life and my responsibility in our organization. Apol say's "Ikaw Marv's, will you choose water over wine?" I reflected and realized that there are no easy solutions to avoiding these realities. Fortunately, we have a place to begin. If we approach our choices in life keeping these in mind, it is easier to give up the things that are ultimately harmful to us. I wish that everyting will turn out find. Not to the extent that I'll be hurting others feelings or my own.

No comments: