HOUSE OF MARS


Monday, August 27, 2007

a letter for you

I hate myself because of the stupid feeling but I just can't help it. I'm crazy, weird, maybe liberated and impulsive but what else can i do, I'm just simply a hopelessly romantic person.

I just can't believe it... Grabe against all odds masyado but still I'm willing pa rin to fight for what I feel and let the world know how willing am I to die for it, but mahirap pala talaga if the feeling is not mutual.

"Now, I'm almost over you..."

Eventhough, I really tried my very best to forget you but I just can't deny the mere fact that I'm still in love with you. God knows how hard and how painful it is for me. Even if I've been doing a lot of things just to forget you and learn how to enjoy my life being into diversions but it's still you that I've been thinking of. I guess your the reason why I still decided to go on with my life. I've been through self-denial telling myself that I don't love you anymore but I guess it's just me hurting inside.

Maybe the reason that I can't forget you is because I'm not ready yet to let you go even if we're not together. Eventhough I really tried to move on but it's just so hard for me to do so. I'm afraid that I can't live without you now that you're not mine.

No comments: