HOUSE OF MARS


Thursday, August 9, 2007

for you

June 10, 2007...

Was the day that i saw the most beautiful smile in the world...
When you stormed the door, glanced at me and smiled...

All of a sudden the universe was in order,the planets aligned and the stars lined up as if everything is extremely perfect...
I finally felt what's it like to be lost in space,i will never trade that moment for anything in this world...

It's the moment that you appreciate every living creature in this world,the grass that grows on dirt,the blue sky that protects us from the sun,the brids chirpping on the tree and a beautiful butterfly that just came out from a cocoon...
they all had meaning...

I had meaning...
your complete package (head to toe, inside-out) who made me fall in love...

Thanks for being YOU bhe. Thanks for Rockin' my world!

No comments: