HOUSE OF MARS


Sunday, August 5, 2007

horoscope

...4th of August is perhaps the worst pay day I've ever had. Long story made short is that all that I was supposed to have paid (via salary deduction) in the past months since July have been deducted in one big-bang-against my August pay. Anyway, moving on with life.
I check out my horoscope reading for 5th August via one of my oh-so-lovely Google gadgets.
Here it goes...

And the reading goes--All day, you will feel an insatiable need for 'more more more' of whatever you have right now. The extravagant side of your nature is clearly in control, and while it might get you in some financially uncomfortable situations, it is a natural extension of how happy you are in your life. Satisfaction isn't enough, though. You crave the excessive energy that comes from indulging in the things that make you happy, and you won't feel the slightest tinge of guilt.

No comments: