HOUSE OF MARS


Monday, December 3, 2007

3 POINTS

I CHANGED...

I have changed, Hope I changed enough; The road is very smooth, But at the same time very rough; I tried on shoes that ended up to fit, But I really never noticed I was really in a pit; I looked up and found you on better ground, There it was my true love has been found; I was climbing trying to get in your range, Feeling so high feeling so strange; Becoming a better person in this world, Making changes for this special person; All that climbing gives me a sigh, For this person I will never die; I made it to the top like I thought I'd never do, I will never die; Because I want to spend this life with you.


LIFE GOES ON...

Life is too short, grudges are a waste of perfect happiness, so laugh when you can, apologize when you should and let go of what you can't change.. Love deeply and forgive quickly, take chances, give everything and have no regrets.. Life is too short to be unhappy you have to take the good with the bad, smile when you're sad, love what you got and always remember what you had always forgive but never forget, learn from your mistakes but we should never regret, people change, and things go wrong but you should always remember that life goes on...


IF YOU LOOK INSIDE OF ME...

You would see how much i really cries, you would find so many secrets and lots of lies but what you'll see the most is how hard for me to stay strong when nothing is right and everything is wrong..

No comments: