HOUSE OF MARS


Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Whatever happens...happens

What will you do if you're not happy with your relationship anymore? Should you choose to stay & save the relationship? Or choose the other way around? Either way, you still have to make a choice.. If you choose to stay, make sure that you can work through it & not just to let it stay that way. Being unhappy means that the spark is almost gone. If you wanted to save your relationship, find ways to lit it up. But question is, "how?". I'm so tired of this shit! I'm so tired of understanding why this relationship doesn't seem to work out the way it should be. I'm beginning to question if love still exist here... It's so annoying to think that you're attached with someone (physically) but it seems like you're not (emotionally)... I hate to think that you does'nt give a damn about me! Oh yeah, on the contrary, I think you do, because you said so... Sheesh! I don't even feel like you cared that much... Why am I feeling like I'm taken for granted? I won't be feeling this way if you knows how to handle this relationship... Sometimes I think I'd rather be free... But some thing's trying to pull me back when I feel like talking about these things... Maybe, it's because I'm still hoping for a change? Will there be a change? Nah! I don't think so... Right now, I'm still sticking to: "whatever happens, happens..."

No comments: