HOUSE OF MARS


Monday, December 24, 2007

WORD OF THANKS

I thank and praise You O LORD for all the people who have been angels to me throughout the year, for all the people who have spoken God's word to me. Family, friends, loved ones, my bhe and even strangers. People who told me what to do when I was most confused...who encouraged me when I was discouraged... People who boosted me when I was down and weak.People who constantly remind me to be good and to strive hard.

I thank and praise You for my mum and dad, for my two brothers (sg and jong-jing), to my special someone my bhe, i love you so much, to my best-ever friends (junelle, pai, cathy, apol, lm, shin) my good friend bird, to my colleagues and mentors at mix fm (sir bong, ms.jo, sir george booke, andi, steph, aeigh, erin, chesky, lee, ute, crimson, ate mae and ate mai, chief and kuya armald) to our listeners, to my other colleagues (kb family) i miss you guys! to the lectors' group and redemptorist community, to my classmates and schoolmates, to my friends and new found friends all around the world, gabee and ur family, all the bloggers, and YOU! who have been so good to me inspite of what I am.They have been angels in flesh and blood. I thank these good, loving, angelic people.

Hope I will learn from their goodness. As you have been angels to me, may I, in turn, be angels to all of you. May I, in turn, be an angel not only to the good people but to the bad people as well. May I, in turn speak words to encourage and enlighten not only the good people , not only the grateful people, not only those who will applaud me but also those who will forget me, those who ridicule me for doing it.

Thank You for all the angels in my life. You know who you are! There are so many of you. I love you ALL!
Keep on Rockin'

Happy Christmas and Blessed New Year!!!

No comments: