HOUSE OF MARS


Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Why blog?

When we live a rich life, there's a lot to share without having to brag. I love blogging on just about anything! To me, it's like the parable of the seeds...from the farmer's point of view: you just have to throw the seeds---some of them will fall on rocky soil and will never sprout, some of them will grow but eventually before they can bear fruit, they wither; but some...they fall on fertile grounds, where the seed grows to be a tree, bearing good fruits.

I'm not a smart ass with a perfect grammar but I write anyway. I'm not a perfectionist and I am generous to giving myself a big room for errors. I just love sharing. I love throwing the "seeds" and let the fertile mind of readers turn it in to something useful for their lives.

No comments: