HOUSE OF MARS


Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Badly hit

I have been sick over the last few days. It hits me badly. So far, I have not skip work before because I am not feeling well. But I did this time. On Tuesday, I stay at home the whole day, sleeping most of the time. I started to feel unwell on Monday evening. After dinner, I have a strange feeling on my stomach. The pain is not like any other normal pain. I am not sure how to describe it and I am not sure what to do with it. Then, the feeling of nausea hits. Then I start throwing up. :( On Monday night, I spend half of my time throwing up. :( It was bad. I can't sleep properly and my stomach just hurts like crazy! I told myself that I am not going to work the next day. Everytime I told myself this, it wouldn't work. I will wake up the next day and go to work.

The next morning, I woke up late and I am still feeling bad. I decided to stay at home to rest.
I slept most of the time that day, watch tv and listen to radio as well. In the evening, I went for a walk.
On Wednesday, I went back to work. I didn't work for a long time. I felt tired, so I left after my boardwork. Today, I am feeling better and I hope I can start jumping up and down. Well, I have not done that yet because it's still early in the morning and I tried to get a few things done.


No comments: