HOUSE OF MARS


Sunday, December 2, 2007

Da Mars Code

"In life, I always search for answers because I want to prove myself that I had the right decisions but the truth is, I can't search for what's not there. Things happen because it's meant to happen...That's why I forgive people even if they hurt me, I love people who don't love me, & I smile despite every painful crash in my heart. At the end of the day, the lesson I get are the answers to my decisions." Bitter Reality: "Not all things that I wanted, though I worked hard just to have it, is always meant to be mine. Somehow, I also lose." Sweet Reality: ""But when I lost someone or something, there will come a better one that I surely deserve more than anything...Patience is still a virtue..." *wink -_^ "I really do believe that every one of us can change the world. If enough people do this, we will change the face of the planet. With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world…Be cheerful. Strive to be happy." -- marvin@105.9 mix fm

No comments: