HOUSE OF MARS


Sunday, December 30, 2007

Point and shoot

That's right.. Don't ask.. just point and shoot!! that's how I see it. Some people don't bother asking questions. They just make things up with their brilliant mind of theirs.

What if you saw someone standing a dead body? Was he the killer? Don't judge.. He may have just passed the crime scene.. I dunno about you.. but i'd say the criminal might laughing his ass out..

What if you saw a man pick up a wallet on the street a woman was shouting "where's my wallet??" damn you prick.. give him a good shot to the liver maybe? Then you'll realize he was just helping find the thing and being a show-off that you are, you whacked the poor guys ass.. Insolent dickwad.

I dunno.. I guess my point here is that it never hurts to ask.. I always do. I don't assume things. coz if we derive it:

ASSUME = ASS + U + ME

See, by assuming, u make an ass out of you and that person.

Why are you reading this? I bet you're a sucker!!

Neat.

No comments: