HOUSE OF MARS


Monday, December 31, 2007

MAKE WAY FOR 2008

One more day left and 2007 will mark its end. 2008, WELCOME!

2007 was considerably a memorable one for me, besides meeting lots of diversed people outside of my world, i've also learned lots of things in life that I never imagined learning from them. While i was ruminating on my past and present, i've realized that i wasn't aware of how i seized my goals, that there are still pieces of cues left wandering and trying to find its roots for fulfillment.
Guess its part of the nature being human, and having a ground of being christians gives me a positive guilt to the pursuit of happiness.
Another year has passed, and most of us took chances on how we live our lives to the fullest, and yet another year to come,with such uncertainties ahead..I know each one of us has its own time in this world we live in, and only God knows when according to what he has designed for us.

Lord, i thank YOU for giving me the strenght to go on living everyday despite of all the uncertainties i have in life and for this, i lift up to YOU all of us here on earth. May we all continue to praise and thank YOU for all the blessings we've received and are yet to come, this i asked in YOUR HOLY name..AMEN.

I wish this 2008... let us strive to see what is good because there is goodness even in the most wicked person and the storm will pass once the sun appears in the sky...
blessed be.

No comments: